Wednesday, September 15, 2010

#39 Paint and Decorate Wyatts Room & #76 Paint a Picture and hang it in my house

#39 Paint and Decorate Wyatts Room
#76 Paint a Picture and Hang it in my House
Completed: September 8, 2010
Wyatt's room is finally finished! It has been very stressful and included getting my appendix taken out the day I painted the stripes on the wall but it turned out so fabulous. My friend Kylee gave me the idea to decorate it in Dr. Seuss. I sanded and painted his bed white, and his dresser red. I matched his wall paint to his bed spread and it looks amazing. I even took a risk of painting canvas' and I think they turned out fine too but my favorite part is the wall saying. I could stand in his room and stare at it all day!






No comments:

Post a Comment