Monday, March 28, 2011

#72 Don't eat Red Meat for a month.

#72 Don't eat Red Meat for a month

Started:  February 26th, 2011
Completed:  March 26th, 2011

Okay, so I don't really know why I wanted to try this out.  I am a firm believer in eating a great steak and hamburger.  I think it has been from reading about people who feel completely more healthy by taking red meat out of their diet.  When we found out I was pregnant, I was really super sick and couldn't really figure out why.  One day I realized that I felt more sick after eating red meat so my little sister suggested that now would be the most perfect time to start my no red meat for a month.  I'm so glad that she suggested it, it was not hard at all for me to stop eating red meat.  I did not want to even look at red meat anyways.  I'm really glad that I did this why I am pregnant because I know that if I hadn't been pregnant, I really would have struggled with this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment