Tuesday, January 8, 2013

101 Things in 1001 Days, Round Two!

So, my 1001 days came and went and I actually completed a lot of the goals I set out too.  (This is when I pat myself on the back)  I figured I would make a new list to concur over the next three years (Yes, I am just rounding to three years, who really wants to figure out 1001 days, 1095 is so much easier)  I'm really excited that Nate and Wyatt added some to my list.  Some are carry overs from the last list that I would still like to accomplish.  It has turned into kind of a family list even though most of them are my goals.  I hope I get a lot of encouragement and maybe I can concur them all over the next three years!  Ready, Set, Go!

My List:

Start Date:  January 3rd, 2013
End Date:  January 3rd, 2016

  1. Go on a vacation out of the country
  2. Make Graycie 'big kid' bedding
  3. Take the kids to Disneyland
  4. Go on a roadtrip---completed January 4th-January 7th, 2013
  5. Visit Forks, WA and sit in Jacobs motorcycle
  6. Make Graycies ABC Scrapbook
  7. Turn my family blog into books (2009 and on)
  8. Wyatt knows all of his letters and sounds
  9. Potty train Graycie
  10. Redecorate Wyatts Room
  11. Start School
  12. Own an SUV
  13. Pay off all credit cards and vehicles
  14. Make a quiet book for each child
  15. Lose 50 pounds
  16. Visit Hawaii
  17. Take Photography classes to learn to use my camera
  18. Have over 500 followers on my craft blog (next2nothingcrafts.blogspot.com)
  19. Sew a skirt for myself
  20. Go to church for two months straight
  21. Re-read The Work and Glory series
  22. Make the yards beautiful
  23. Build Something
  24. Play Tennis again
  25. Have 40 Disney movies on DVD
  26. Sew curtains for my house
  27. Make homemade meals (-Sunday) for one month
  28. Finish a cross stitch
  29. Learn to crochet
  30. Make homemade ice cream
  31. Have a mommy and me playdate, once a week for two months, with each child
  32. Blog daily for one month
  33. Start my own Etsy shop to sell crafts online
  34. Do the 12 days of Christmas for someone
  35. Go see a monster truck show with Wyatt
  36. Nate has his feet and hip surgeries
  37. Read the Book of Mormon to my kids
  38. Both kids learn to swim
  39. Make a mud room bench/storage area
  40. Put tile in my house
  41. Make 30 things I 'pin' on Pinterest
  42. Host a busy bag exchange
  43. Have another Gingerbread Party
  44. Have 72 hour survival kits for all our family members
  45. Start a food storage
  46. Finish the felt food master patterns
  47. Get an Ipad
  48. Have a romantic 5 year anniversary with Nate
  49. Own a rental property
  50. Own more guns (AR, DHR, Small Pistol, TS)
  51. Have a gun safe to hold valueables
  52. Have an organized craftroom/workspace
  53. Take kids to visit 5 National Parks
  54. Go visit Amber and Brad
  55. Wyatt wants to see the ocean
  56. Start having Family Home Evenings
  57. Nate gets a new job
  58. Visit Marci, Jeff and Thomas
  59. Maintain a workout routine daily for two months
  60. Write a Christmas letter and send to family and friends
  61. Graycie has a 'big kid' room
  62. Run a half marathon
  63. Have pet chickens
I still need to come up with some more, but I need some time to think about it.  This is a good start.  

No comments:

Post a Comment