GET ALL MY PHOTOS ONTO MY NEW COMPUTER
Started: March 6, 2010
Completed: March 8, 2010
Yeah! It is finally done! Two, very long days of constintly moving a USB Flash Drive back and forth finally worked. Nate and I have been trying to figure out how to move these pictures for the longest time and with my moms computer crashing and losing all her pictures, I knew it was time to figure it out. After all, my old computer had Wyatt's first pictures, Mine and Nates wedding and up to Wyatt's first year on it. We had tried burning them onto disks, and even connecting the two computers with a cord. It feels so good to finally have all of them onto my new computer and I'm so excited to upload them to a website incase this computer crashes they will always be online. Hooray!
I am glad you got it to work. I would be so sad if you lost your pictures.
ReplyDelete