Wednesday, April 28, 2010

#6 Read the Book of Mormon in four months

Started: January 4, 2010
Completed: April 27, 2010


Although I LOVE to read, this was quite the task for me. The last time I read through the Book of Mormon I was in Young Womens and did it to pass off a value instead of because I really wanted to. What a difference wanting to read it makes! It was a lot easier then I remember and I got so involved in some of the stories I couldn't put it down. This was an amazing experience and I did it! My brother-in-law Josh challenged our family to read the BOM this year and I can't wait to send him my BOM and let him know I did it! I don't know that I would have done this without the punk kid challenging me to. LOL. I'm so close to completing four more of my tasks! Keep watching this next month!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Allie! It is a great read! I finished it the beginning of the month! Keep on reading now! Don't loose the momentum to read it again and again and again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations. What a great accomplishment in such a short time period!

    ReplyDelete