Monday, November 1, 2010

#38 Make a new friend

#38 Make a new friend
Completed: November 1, 2010
I'm so glad to say that this is marked off because this is something that will be with me forever. Growing up my older brother TJ had several really close friends, one of whom was Tim Mellor. So needless to say I've known Tim for quite a while and even though he and I weren't really friends we saw each other quite often and family and friend events. Anyways, Tim is married to Megan and recently when Nate started working with Tim the four of us would hang out and now, Megan and I are best friends. It is such a blessing to have Megan in my life. She makes me smile when I'm down and makes me have stomach aches from laughing. Wyatt is the same age as her middle child Teagan and they just love each other. We do so many activities and pretty much see or talk to each other daily and I love having her in my life. I can't even think about my life without her anymore. Love you Meg.


No comments:

Post a Comment