#92 Organize a girls craft/scrapbook day
Completed: October 30, 2010
My friend Megan and I started a craft day once a month on the first week. I'm so excited. We made these cute pumpkins for $4.00 a set. We invited a bunch of girls and it was a blast. Our next one will be on December 4th and we already know of more people who want to be invited. Megan and I also think that we will be doing some boutiques and selling crafts that we do. This is one of my favorite things to do lately and I have been bitten by the craft bug. I just got through with my second craft day. We made these adorable 2x4 christmas trees and we made Christmas countdowns. We had a great amount of people show up and a lot of wood needed to be cut. But when everything comes together and the girls craft day starts, all the time is worth it.
Megan helping glue trees and berries
Viry and Edith sanding their trees
Bri painting some trees
Jolene painting her trees too
My mom and Aunt Noelle working on a countdown
Some of the cute countdown papers
Some more unfinished countdowns
Let me know if you would like to be invited to my craft days, we try to do the crafts for cost and next time will be making 2x4 snowmen on January 8th, they are 3 for $8.00. We will also be making another craft but haven't decided what yet. Here is a picture of the snowmen:
I am so impressed! Thank you so much for doing a craft day when I was in town. I loved it.
ReplyDelete