Wednesday, February 9, 2011

#52 Make Homemade Christmas Gifts

#52 Make Homemade Christmas Gifts

Started:  February 27, 2010
Finished:  December 31, 2010

Wow!  This experience was very, very crazy but so worth it.  I seriously started  back in Feb making file folders games for my nieces and nephew.  They took forever to make but they are so worth it.  They LOVED them.  Seriously my niece Rachel goes, this is my favorite present, I love it.  It made my day.  Working so hard on them and spending so much time I was worried that they would get tossed aside because they are not exactly a 'toy', more a learning experience.  I also made a set for Wyatt for Christmas too.  I drew my sister in law Megan for Christmas and I made her a bunch of wooden crafts that I was able to send over with my sisters the beginning of Dec.  I also had my sister in law Sarah on the Wagstaff side who also got wooden crafts.  My mother got a set of 'O's that she got last Christmas finally decorated for her.  I made my mother in law a glass block with her last name on it.  Which is also what all the grandparents got.  I can't believe how hard it is to have homemade Christmas gifts but it was well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get that book from you because i think it will take me until next Christmas to finish the boys games!You are awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!! I love my snowmen and the kids LOVE the file folder games. The games are a life saver in church and when I have to take the kids to meetings with me. THANK YOU so much!

    ReplyDelete