Friday, September 30, 2011

#44 Read the Kingdom and the Crown Series

Completed:  September 30, 2011

My father in law gave me this series for Christmas a couple years ago and I have been wanting to read it ever since.  I tried to start it a few times and couldn't get past the first ten chapters or so.  I always got confused about the characters and I would have days between reading it.  That is not the way to read these books.  If you don't want to get confused then read them all super fast when you have a lot of time to concentrate.  I finished them all relatively fast and was surprised how much I learned about Jesus and his disciples.  I loved this series and how it mixes real characters with fiction ones.  The way the author involves their lives, sometimes you forget the fictional characters.  Recommend reading these books.

1 comment:

  1. nice work allie! by the way that author-is the dad of one of the lehi seminary teachers. at least when we were there.

    ReplyDelete