Monday, September 12, 2011

#97 Build a Felt Car Mat with Wyatt

IT'S FINISHED!!!.......and it look fabulous.  Wyatt and I made this car mat together.  He has been so excited about it and I'm thrilled it's finally done so that he can play on it.  He picked out the color of houses for us, his grandparents, and grandpa Grays office.  He also picked some of the places that should be on our map.  He picked a church, a park, McDonalds was a must for him and a police station.  I added a few other places like the lake, a gas station and Grandpas office complex.  We made it look like our neighborhood and it is very helpful to Wyatt.  I also LOVE that I put parking spaces and car ports by each building and house.  This gives the cars somewhere to go and not block traffic!!  I sewed ALL the pieces on.  I was just going to hot glue them but my mom talked me into sewing for looks and durability purposes.



This is the church and park across the street from our house.

Grandpas office complex, the police station and McDonalds.
Grandma and Grandpa Grays house (Gray house with Orange roof), the gas station and Grandma and Grandpa Wagstaffs house (yellow house with brown roof)
The Lake

Driving to Grandmas house
At the police station
Making sure every car has a parking space
Grandpas office is busy!
And so is McDonalds.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment